Meet up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crewie

Car
Mercedes E class 220 cdi convertible AMG sports pack
have called the pub and it’s confirmed with the proprietor said we can have a meet up at the George pub in singlewell gravesend. They have a few in the summer old cars I’ve been it’s awesome. Would anybody be interested in this. Car park it’s a very big car park + 30 spaces that’s guess probably more.

Sounds good to me, let us know when.

Thinking about a date how about Easter Monday meet at the George if it’s ok with all u dudes. I’ll have a chat with the landlady at the pub it’s a great place children’s play area and very close to the A2 “Gravesend east turn off” let me know guys & gals

george 1.jpg

this is a google earth of the pub.

Well I haven’t had good feedback about this MEET. I’ll give this another week then I’ll tell the land lady we won’t be having a meet up at your public house......

Well I haven’t had good feedback about this MEET. I’ll give this another week then I’ll tell the land lady we won’t be having a meet up at your public house......

I was interested but I think Easter Monday maybe many of the guys may be busy with other commitments on the Bank Holiday.

A Saturday or Sunday lunch maybe a good idea , just my thoughts.

That’s fine the land lady doesn't mind any W/E so the following Sunday 28th April. Let’s see if any feedback we get.
Thanks Sarah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom