Meets in Scotland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Will leave in plenty off time but by god did i struggle this morning could not get the car back in the garage fingers crossed the roads are clear

Righto

Spoke with Steve (***) on my way home from work. Thought it best as he is out on the lash tonight at his work's Christmas Bash.

We've made our arrangements for tomorrow and will be leaving Glasgow at 11-30.

Sorry guys, can't make this one. Don't finish work until 1pm and what money I haven't received as a wage yet (December 31st can't come quick enough) is going on Christmas presents. Hopefully the 'lady' will be back on the road in January. At least l'll get the parts cheap. Have a good Christmas and l'll see all you guys in the New Year. Take it easy and have fun over the holidays.

wmh7vo.jpg

L>R Steve / Jamie / Lucas / Derek (I was on camera duty)

A good day was had by all - pity only 5 of us made the day but the weather was foul and the onset of Christmas took it's toll.

Food was good and company even better.

Drive home for Steve and I was leisurely and event free - thankfully I am only a couple of minutes from the M74.

I know Jamie had fun and games getting home with his car wanting to go sledging rather than driving at times.

Hope that Derek and Lucas got back safely.

Here's to some great meet ups in 2010 !!!!

I know Jamie had fun and games getting home with his car wanting to go sledging rather than driving at times.

Hear, Hear!

Looking forward to meeting Jamie next time and having a nosey round that beast - never really seen one up close before.

wmh7vo.jpg

L>R Steve / Jamie / Lucas / Derek (I was on camera duty)

A good day was had by all - pity only 5 of us made the day but the weather was foul and the onset of Christmas took it's toll.

Food was good and company even better.

Drive home for Steve and I was leisurely and event free - thankfully I am only a couple of minutes from the M74.

Thanks again for running us (in such comfort too) and for the coffee. Stayed at GFs on saturday night and drove back today, thankfully uneventfully.

Here is to a good 2010.

That's me home.........

Well I went to a mates house last night and spent today perfecting my winter driving techniques for the next few days.

It was a great wee meet though, wish I'd of had more time to have a looksee at the CL but I guess getting home was more important :D

Cheers to Steve for booking it and Jamie for the drink :D

Thanks for a great meet. My drive home was also uneventful.

See you all in 2010.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom