Meets in the Midlands?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
How near's near? We're planning a mini-GTG in Lichfield which is probably about as nar as you'll get. Have a look in the Events section for more details.

Or, you're welcome at the Cambridge(shire) GTG, Sat Nov 21, see thread

Any Midlanders fancy an everning meet in December? Usual few drinks and a bite to eat on a weekday evening? The place we've used the last few times seems to be popular.

Anyone up for it?

David Biylk, You could always start one up ? If you make it this side of Nott'm im up for it.

There you go David, you've even got an indie wanting you to do it (Flanaia).

Or is that gamekeeper turned poacher?

:D:D:D:D

Once we are up and running I'll organise a GTG at our new place,we're just outside Rotherham, prob after Christmas for that one though :thumb:

But be happy to meet before around Notts.

Looking forward to yours Flanaia, only got about 100 questions to ask ! Where are you David

Any Midlanders fancy an everning meet in December? Usual few drinks and a bite to eat on a weekday evening? The place we've used the last few times seems to be popular.

Anyone up for it?

Yep! :thumb:

Even though I'm not a Midlander.

LOL.

David Biylk, You could always start one up ? If you make it this side of Nott'm im up for it.

Count me in! :thumb:

Two threads in one here now though, so maybe we could start two individual threads?

Aha, a chance to meet you Paul, we need to make this happen, i'll PM David

Aha, a chance to meet you Paul, we need to make this happen, i'll PM David

Cough..

I'm not really blonde or 26, years old and there are other discrepancies - my figure being one of them. :D

It'd be good to meet up John. :thumb:

haha. iv PMed David, we'll see if we cant get a GTG launched from this. If he knows of a venue thats suitable but doesnt want the hassle of arranging it then i'll take it on.

No reply from davidbilyk, anyone else know of a suitable venue in the Nottingham-Newark area ???

Sorry guys, I haven't been on for so so so so long! It's a long long story! How was everyones Christmas and new year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom