Mega cheap W123 coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not that cheap - manual, chrome trims (we know what that means) and needs welding. Got that 123 t shirt.....

Its extremely cheap... The 5 speed box is pretty sought after nowadays and coupe trim is very expensive.

Must...resist... :crazy:

2 Mercs in the drive already and I have always been very unlucky with green cars..

I'd love one of them! Dont like the look of the carpet tape along the seal on the rear side window.

Have you seen the bubbling and the way the chrome arch is screwed on? Seems like a scrapper to me and break it for parts - the corrosion on the chasis member and the arch seem pretty bad - and since when did the sills on W123's go quite that badly? Many Scottish winters have taken their toll!

Do however love the dark green interior - always been a fan of those.....

Have you seen the bubbling and the way the chrome arch is screwed on? Seems like a scrapper to me and break it for parts - the corrosion on the chasis member and the arch seem pretty bad - and since when did the sills on W123's go quite that badly? Many Scottish winters have taken their toll!

Do however love the dark green interior - always been a fan of those.....

Those are new pictures, he's ammended the advert and reduced the price now too...

There is no doubt this car is only good for spares.. One you start having to do welding on a W123, its blank cheque time..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom