Mega Interior clean just completed!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DR1VER

Car
1983 Mercedes 500SE, 1964 Ford Galaxie Conv, 2001 Land Rover Discovery V8, 1972 Toyota Crown Coupe
Hi guys, just spent my day off giving the 300D a good interior clean. It was dirty when I bought it last month and the 2000 miles i've done since havent helped. I'm amazed how well its come up for a 127000 mile car. I can reccomend 'Decosol Instant Valay'. its a spray foam and seems to shift any muck from the carpet. Even the dubious stain in the boot! I've ordered a brand new set of mats from Merc which I should get tommorow as the perfect finishing touch.

Everyone have a go at the weekend then post your pics of the transformation. Heres mine

DSCN0903.jpg

DSCN0904.jpg

DSCN0905.jpg

DSCN0906.jpg

DSCN0910.jpg

Your pictures put some newer cars to shame:cool:

thanks for the complement.

Good job, any chance of putting some before shots up?

Secondly does the cleaner smell odd, some of the carpet cleaners can be a bit over powering?

I use Mr Sheen to clean my dash etc, makes it look great and smells good too!

nope, doesent smell at all. makes the light grey carpets come up great. Works well for gettin marks off plastic trim too.

Well done you - looks fantastic:rock:

Careful don't let the wife see it, or she be getting you to do the house too
Great job

Very nice indeed and it can clearly be seen why you are so proud of it. Is the exterior in the same condition?

Vintage Mercedes do not get old, they simply mature :)

Well done,
John

Driver, I am really impressed. I'm now tempted to do the same this weekend.

A-AvantGarde said:
Secondly does the cleaner smell odd, some of the carpet cleaners can be a bit over powering?

Avoid the Halfords one at all costs. Leaves a disgusting smell.

Thanks for all the complements. Exterior not quite so good, bits of rust on boot and front wings but will all be sorted next month with new panels.

Here is the outside
3.jpg

Nice One :bannana: , I really need to do mine, I use Meguiars all the way...:)
What mats have you ordered? how much are they from the stealers?? If you dont mind my asking.

Ady

I've ordered the standard ridged light grey ones. £35 + vat. not bad at all

Lovely Job, saved yourself a packet on a profesional valet too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom