Megs Mirror Bright and my 55 :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merc85

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLK 500
A few peeps on here use this, and so do i, It really does do a good job and very easy to work with.

Also had a spruce up around the engine bay, Megs Rubber dressing on the plastic too and flies removed from the radiator :D

P1010134.jpg

P1010130.jpg

P1010131.jpg

P1010138.jpg

It looks fantastic mate and I have to agree with you on the mirror bright, it seem to last as well. keep up the good work.

If you fancy a custom titanium bike then Justin Burls is just round the corner from you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you fancy a custom titanium bike then Justin Burls is just round the corner from you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes my Friend has a bike built by him, Good work for sure, But im not that competitive a cyclist, Just nice to get out and do a few miles away from the 6 kids lolol:D

Car is looking great. Love the engine bay on the 55s too, especially a really clean engine bay haha :)

Yes my Friend has a bike built by him, Good work for sure, But im not that competitive a cyclist, Just nice to get out and do a few miles away from the 6 kids lolol:D

You seem to be covering more mile on one then in the car so you might as well think about it ))

Very nice indeed. How did you bring up the rocker covers and supercharger so nicely or have they been painted. The raw alloy gets a bit scruffy and I have tried most things on it.....I think.

Very nice indeed. How did you bring up the rocker covers and supercharger so nicely or have they been painted. The raw alloy gets a bit scruffy and I have tried most things on it.....I think.

No not painted at all,

Autosol and a fine brass brush, then Autosol with a rag .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom