meguiars@ 10% discount

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

a5llx

Car
190e 2.5-16v/mitsubishi warrior
meguiars car care products @ 10% discount

HI EVERYONE,SASH CAR CARE HERE,
WE ARE A SMALL BUISNESS STARTED IN SEPTEMBER 2003 IN THE TOWN OF MAIDSTONE IN KENT,
WE SUPPLY THE COMPLETE "BRILLIANT SOLUTIONS" RANGE OF CAR CARE PRODUCTS MADE BY MEGUIARS OF AMERICA
WE WILL CURRENTLY SUPPLY ALL PRODUCTS [subject to stock] AT A 10% DISCOUNTED RATE ON RRP TO ANYONE THAT QUOTES THIS FORUM WEB ADDRESS WHEN ORDERING BY PHONE FOR COLLECTION, I APOLOGISE FOR THE FACT WE DONT AS YET HAVE A MAIL ORDER FACILITY IN PLACE BUT HOPEFULLY THIS WILL FOLLOW AS BUISNESS GROWS !

OUR WEBSITE ADDRESS IS , WWW.SASHCARCARE.CO.UK AND OUR DIRECT EMAIL IS , [email protected]
http://
THANKS AND HAPPY CLEANING, ASH. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer Ash. Hope your business goes well. We have a number of members your neck of the wods, so maybe you will get some visitors.

Cheers mate ,
that would help to get the ball rolling.
Summers coming so my baby will have to grace the roads around kent soon again i think [ it doesnt come out in the rain]

Cheers Ash, nice one. ;)

Bring samples to one of our future GTG's eh. :bannana:

were do people meet then? are there local ones ,is anyone going to the kit car show at detling this year?

a5llx said:
were do people meet then? are there local ones ,is anyone going to the kit car show at detling this year?
Our meetings are fairly ad hoc and random, but are well detailed in the Events section in advance.

Noticed that your Web Site is showing 10% off anyway??

Do MB members get a further discount?? :confused:

It's a real shame you're not doing mail order yet. Any ideas when you will?

meguiars mail order

pammy said:
It's a real shame you're not doing mail order yet. Any ideas when you will?
hi i do want to start selling by mail order but we are not big enough yet, buisness is a bit slow at the moment due to the weather, but hopefully soon, people will learn how good this stuff really is and things will take off, we are in the process of trying to secure a deal on courier charges and if all goes well, will be able to offer this service asap. thanks for the interest and if anything changes then i will make it a priority to inform this forum 1st! ;)

meguiars discount

Brian WH said:
Noticed that your Web Site is showing 10% off anyway??

Do MB members get a further discount?? :confused:

When we 1st started up in september we offered a 10% discount across the board as an introductory offer.
Now we are trying to make this offer open exclusively to members of forums or car clubs, [probably if i was honest , where most of our work in the future will come from] I still want to offer a discount to the general public but at a rate of 5% instead of 10%.
Do people think this is a fair approach? :)

a5llx said:
When we 1st started up in september we offered a 10% discount across the board as an introductory offer.
Now we are trying to make this offer open exclusively to members of forums or car clubs, [probably if i was honest , where most of our work in the future will come from] I still want to offer a discount to the general public but at a rate of 5% instead of 10%.
Do people think this is a fair approach? :)

Yes but that is not what your web site says??? :confused:

Needs Update mate.

website update

Brian WH said:
Yes but that is not what your web site says??? :confused:

Needs Update mate.

i know needs changing i am guilty, a friend updates it for me i will get him to do it asap ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom