Meguiars Hot Rims..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wu56Shoozz

MB Enthusiast
You'll need a passport to get over the Wall..
Car
MB Vito 111CDi / W203 C Class Saloon 320CDi Avantgarde
Meguiars Hot Rims All Wheel Cleaner 710ml

I'm a Bilt & Hamber Guy.. but I've ran out and funds won't allow.. so I bought this today and I have to say I'm well impressed.. It cleans the tyres too.. make a real neat job, then wipe off..
What do you think anybody use this? Opinions please?

Im the Same as you Bilt & Hamber Iron fall out is what i've been using , does a superb job. I've not tried the Megs.

The Megs is pretty damn good. That said, however, I have been getting good results with AutoGlanz Alkalloy diluted 1:5 from a dirty great pump sprayer :)

I currently use the CarPro IronX Lemon - smells slightly better. Have tried them all and the they are all pretty much the same. I usually try to buy bulk quantities as it works out a lot cheaper. I also ditch the sprayers supplied and use a pump sprayer. You do not need too put too much on for it for it effective.

I am rapidly becoming a fan of all Meguiars products.

This is based on years of pouring money down the drain (literally) in a an effort to keep my cars looking their best at all times. What I have found is that few extra £ spent on Megs product is usually rewarded in both quality of finish and volume of cars that you can actually cover (I have 5 cars).

Like all products some are maybe not so good. But in the main I would say that 80% ish give better value for money. I just tried their Waterless Wash & Wax, after using many other products that make the same claims. I tried it as it is on offer in Halfords, making it NOT the most expensive. Simply put !!! It is brilliant (no pun intended). It passes the Black Car test as well as the Red car test, leaving both gleaming and with a good prtection against the usual summer rains. Maybe (best of all) It smells gorgeous) It has distinct Bubblegum Whiff that I really like, that permeates the car leaving it smelling really clean.

Must try this because the brake dust never ever comes of completely on my alloys. Have used all kinds of products over the years

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom