Meguiars ultimate interior detailer vs AutoGlym

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclass

Car
c class
Hi All

Was wondering if anyone has used both of these products and can recommend one over the other? want something for general interior cleaning that I can use on the wood, plastics etc.. :)

Would be very interested in these too!

I use Autoglym Super Interior (it's undiluted so you can make it up to whichever strength needed) and the results are absolutely excellent. Not used the Megs.

Which Autoglym product are you thinking of? There isn't a single product for all surfaces from Autoglym.
I use Meg's Quick interior detailer spray over all interior surfaces (not windows) and it leaves them clean and natural looking.

I use Autoglym Super Interior (it's undiluted so you can make it up to whichever strength needed) and the results are absolutely excellent. Not used the Megs.

Does it need diluting of neat is okay?

Dilute it - neat is only for really heavy staining. I use it between 10:1 for light cleaning to about 2:1 for heavy dirt. Beyond that I use HD Surfex.

In the interior section this one looked like the most relevent, https://www.autoglym.com/vinyl-rubber-care

The Megs one looks like you can use on all surfaces though so think I may go for that, the Meguiar's Quik Interior Detailer has better reviews compared to the ultimate which is interesting, Halfords reviews are not great, Amazon reviews seem better so am still undecided, Meguiars are a good name hence leaning towards that at the min unless someone has any better suggestions.

Last edited:
I use Meguires , brings all interior surfaces up a treat and leaves a lovely matt finish.

Never seen the need to change to another brand as i have always been satisfied with the results that Megs give.

Kenny

I use Meguires , brings all interior surfaces up a treat and leaves a lovely matt finish.

Never seen the need to change to another brand as i have always been satisfied with the results that Megs give.

Kenny

Thanks, do you use the ultimate one or just the quik?

Thanks, do you use the ultimate one or just the quik?

The quick one

Kenny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom