Mel Smith Dies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martyz

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
ClK 209,190E 201,SLK 170(gone) audi tt vr6 3.2
Breaking news,Mel Smith comic dies of heart attack aged 60.

Very funny man,R.I.P

Great guy... Only 60 as well... Will be missed

RIP.

I think he was into his motors I seem to remember...

He was very good in an episode of Hustle where he was a gangster and his son a would-be rapper! Excelent acting. RIP

Gave the impression he was a guy that "burned the candle at both ends" in his younger day :dk: In the mid noughties he was hospitalised for stomach problems from his addiction to the over the counter pain killer Nurofen Plus which unfortunately contains the opiate Codeine and can give you stomach ulcers. Like many comics he may have had personal demons to deal with despite his outwardly jovial demeanour in public. Sad end for a talented comedian. RIP:(

RIP
He appeared on Mastermind with badly slurred speech and looked in a very bad way
Mel Smith's 'frail and anxious' appearance on quiz sparks fears for comic legend's health | Mail Online
He bought a brand new Rolls Corniche for 250k back in 1990s -The Sun had an article on it, with Griff moaning about the obscene amount spent
200251363_1bbc76a062_z.jpg

Corniche with private plate used to be on GSView
I think he might have had number MS1 (now on Phantom)
Anyone remember him in Colin's Sandwich ? -that's a forgotten gem as was his performance as a racist garage owner in Brit 1980s west indian obscurity Babylon

He was certainly a top talent on his day and a truly brilliant writer. He also knew how to throw a great party.......RIP.

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

Sad news indeed, colin's sandwich was great. Some clips of that on utube

Rip , only a relatively young man , very sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom