Members car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mattk1

Car
SL63, C350 CDI & Ducati 1299 Panigale
Saw this today in a Sainsbury's car park close to the M25/A3 junction. Obviously dumped, so thought it best to contact the local council and get the removal team in :D

Just joking Peter, car looked stunning as usual!:thumb:

Matt

Attachments

• photo 1 (1).jpg
    photo 1 (1).jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 190
You are doing him a favour by the looks of it... :D

Just trying to be a good citizen . . . . . . . . ;)

Peter....never park by the trolley bay....:)

I always park furthest from the store where there are fewer parked cars or none at all which reduces the risk of damage from careless trolley users.

Peter....never park by the trolley bay....:)
Must admit that I generally make an effort to not park within "striking" distance of the trolley huts in supermarket car parks :crazy:

However, I did notice that Peter has expertly parked with the car's nearside as close as possible to the trolley hut to a) eliminate the possibility of anything striking the passenger side of his car, and b) to maximise the door opening space available on the driver's side so that a muppet who parks next to him has as little chance as possible of opening their door on his car :thumb:

Must admit that I generally make an effort to not park within "striking" distance of the trolley huts in supermarket car parks :crazy:

However, I did notice that Peter has expertly parked with the car's nearside as close as possible to the trolley hut to a) eliminate the possibility of anything striking the passenger side of his car, and b) to maximise the door opening space available on the driver's side so that a muppet who parks next to him has as little chance as possible of opening their door on his car :thumb:

Well spotted :thumb:

Actually it is Anna's wonderful parking. She works there :eek:

She usually parks in a very secure part, unfortunately she was to late. She has never had a dent and the local car washer keeps a beady eye on the car for her :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom