Members from the Cheshire..and possible cruise to show?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A210AMG

MB Enthusiast
Members from the Cheshire area..and possible cruise to show?

Hello,

Who on here is from Cheshire area?

Would any of you be interested in attending a show at Tatton park? in Knutsford. August 18th & 19th. Ia cannot make the woodvale meet due to a weding (not mine..) so at a compromise I could organise this if any interest?

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]18th - 19th[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]The 20th Tatton Park Vintage, Classic & Sports Car Show with Giant Cheshire Auto-jumble[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Over 2000 Vintage and Classic cars with up to 90 top car club displays including special events for the Rolls Royce Enthusiasts Club and Alvis Owners Club. Massive 2-day auto-jumble, collectors car mart for selling or buying the cars of your dreams.[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]9am – 5pm[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Adults £6.00 Children under 12 years free[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]For further information visit Cheshire Auto Promotions or contact them on 01565 723863 (fax 01565 723991)[/FONT]

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello,

Who on here is from Cheshire area?

Would any of you be interested in attending a show at Tatton park? in Knutsford. August 18th & 19th. Ia cannot make the woodvale meet due to a weding (not mine..) so at a compromise I could organise this if any interest?

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]18th - 19th[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]The 20th Tatton Park Vintage, Classic & Sports Car Show with Giant Cheshire Auto-jumble[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Over 2000 Vintage and Classic cars with up to 90 top car club displays including special events for the Rolls Royce Enthusiasts Club and Alvis Owners Club. Massive 2-day auto-jumble, collectors car mart for selling or buying the cars of your dreams.[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]9am – 5pm[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Adults £6.00 Children under 12 years free[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]For further information visit Cheshire Auto Promotions or contact them on 01565 723863 (fax 01565 723991)[/FONT]

Thanks

That's the weekend of the Torquay GTG at GloJo's place :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom