members near essex suffolk border

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Herishi

Car
2007 E280 Sport
Guys

Was thinking about maybe a meet at a pub every other week on a week day evening. Nothing special just a chance to meet all the local members.

Any one up for it?

Steve

Thought I'd get a list of local people. So if you guys know anyone local let them know. When we have a list of say 10 people + I'll work out a mid point for everyone and pick a pub :) If anyone interested lists their town it'll help with the organising. Maybe we can make it a quarterly, monthly or even weekly depending of people's interest.

Steve- Harwich

Yeah maybe. I'm sure we could find somewhere. The main thing is to get a place with a big enough car park :)

maybe up for this depending on date :)

Hopefully the car park is big enough :)

Does anyone have a preference over what day of the week to do it?

Steve

Attachments

• image-3570002425.jpg
    image-3570002425.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 19
I have directions for those without satnav :) but too big to allow attaching, PM me if you need a copy :)

Hi Steve,I am in Harwich,so can you tow me to the pub,diesel is so expensive,how much is a pint of beer,then after I have got blind drunk you can give me a lift home,now that sounds better and better as I write this

Hi Steve,I am in Cardiff,so can you tow me to the pub,petrol is so expensive,how much is a pint of beer,then after I have got blind drunk you can give me a lift home,now that sounds better and better as I write this

:D:D

Stratford St Mary isn't far. Maybe next time I meet up with merc85 I'll pm ya and have a Harwich meet.

And I'm afraid although it doesn't seem to matter what I do I get 35-40mpg I don't think I'll be driving to Cardiff lol

Hi Steve,I am in Cardiff,so can you tow me to the pub,petrol is so expensive,how much is a pint of beer,then after I have got blind drunk you can give me a lift home,now that sounds better and better as I write this

:D:D

Seeing as you have a AMG it wouldnt take you to long to get over to essex lol ;)

Getting closer looks like it might just be me and you gav

I am still on for the pub,ok you do not have to tow me,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom