Membership Number Admin Help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

racall

Car
Black R172SLK
I have just renewed my insurance with adrian flux, at a good rate They want a membership no of this club.All i can find is my profile which i will print and send.Have i got a membership number?? Admin can you find it for me and advise please???

I wonder if they think you are a member of 'the' Mercedes-Benz club (as in the official one?), don't forget that:

'A non profit club run by enthusiasts for enthusiasts, MBClub UK is in no way affiliated with Mercedes-Benz, DaimlerChrysler or any of their respective trademarks.'

Just a thought :)

Will

Your member 1700 of this one

Click on your public profile in the address bar on your browser your user ID follows "u=" so like KillerHERTZ says you are u=1700

I have just renewed my insurance with adrian flux, at a good rate They want a membership no of this club.All i can find is my profile which i will print and send.Have i got a membership number?? Admin can you find it for me and advise please???
I'd be amazed if you got discount for being a member of this forum! If you do, let us know! :)

Yes the guy asked if i was a member of the owners club.I told him i belonged to MBCLUB and he said that was fine as they get a lot of referals from owners clubs ,Just send your membership number or user name etc. I even declared my Remus SS exhaust
Can the admin send me my detials page i registered with??

BTW he took a long time to get the quote down, so the club bit might be B*****t .Tried to sell me some extra's Breakdown cover.House insurance etc

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom