Membership?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian B Walker

MB Enthusiast
Car
300-24, saloon and coupe, E300 24 valve diesel estate
Ok you pro's here are going to laugh at me for such a stupid question. How do you progress from Junior Member to Member? See............told you it was a stupid question.

It all depends on the number of posts you make. Im not sure about the limits on them tho.

I guess I had better start saying something sensible then...............................wife would say it would make a change!

I think vbulletin software changes your status automatically every 50 posts.

but after the first 50 (sometimes 100) there is a function to change it yourself in the user CP

Andy

I think vbulletin software changes your status automatically every 50 posts.

but after the first 50 (sometimes 100) there is a function to change it yourself in the user CP

Andy.

This depends on how you set the vbulletin software up. I think these are default values. The member status can be customised by the forum administrator to be whatever he/she wants. For example it might be fun to change the member descriptors from junior member, member etc. to something car related.

On our hifi forum we allow users to set custom user titles after 2 posts.

It is also possible to set a time period a member has to be registered for before user customisation is available.

Cheers Robbo

Last edited:
Originally posted by Robbo

On our hifi forum we allow users to set custom user titles after 2 posts.

Hi Fi Forum?

Car or house? Please share!

Graham,

home hifi systems I am afraid, although a number of our members have competition ICE experience.

http://zerogain.com/forum/index.php?s=

This forum has only been set up for a few days as our previous forum is shutting down due to the guy that hosts it calling it a day.

Still, 115 members since Thursday is not bad!

Cheers, Robbo

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom