Mental Health.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dog68

Car
Mercedes s500
Seems a scary subject doesn't it? glad to see that there is a new ad on tv, that highlights these problems, I've personally been suffering for fourteen years, fear of meeting people, of the outside, panic attacks,etc, i have now been put on medication, and have been seeing someone from M.I.N.D, who have helped me greatly, here's to a good new year for me :)

Keep up the good fight dog68, it's all a matter of confidence building.

Seems a scary subject doesn't it? glad to see that there is a new ad on tv, that highlights these problems, I've personally been suffering for fourteen years, fear of meeting people, of the outside, panic attacks,etc, i have now been put on medication, and have been seeing someone from M.I.N.D, who have helped me greatly, here's to a good new year for me :)
Good luck, I hope this year brings you everything you wish for
Steve

I think you are very brave to air your problems,a good step for recovery.keep on keeping on and you will come through.All the very best.

Best wishes from here too as have also suffered previously. See also Freddie Flintoff programme on BBC last week on a similar topic.

I think you are very brave to air your problems,a good step for recovery.keep on keeping on and you will come through.All the very best.

+1

Recognising that there's an issue is the first step. Well done and I wish you all the best.

Best of luck with things from me Dog68. :thumb:

Good to hear you are getting on top of it. Stay on it!

Well done for speaking about this, it's a bit of a taboo subject for men.

A few pints would soon sort that out :bannana::bannana: :D

Having had a tough couple of years (09/10) myself, I understand the silent infiltration of poor mental health as it takes over to make you quite unwell.

You can get out the other side once you resolve the cause(s).

Hey Dog. Glad the future's looking good. Here's to a good New Year for you.:thumb:

Nice looking car by the way!

Thank you, :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom