Meow meow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The doors are certainly wide enough...

Ok from the navel up only.

Lara Lewington

06w03.jpg

Laura Tobin

PDVD_000.JPG

Yeah, they're my favourite weather girls. Very easy on the eye.

I preferred Lara when she was on channel 5 many moons ago - she had a bit more curvage then.

Take the news at 1pm on the BBC.

They give a national weatherforecast with a weather person.

Then they go to the regional news and andother forecast where yet another weather person needs to tell us the same thing over again.

A complete waste of time and money.

Cat Cubie is a D rate Scottish celebrity - the sort that BBC Scotland like to cultivate into something they are not.

She has a psychology degree at Aberdeen Uni and is currently deputising while BBC Scotland's two weather presenters are on maternity leave - so will thankfully be leaving our screens soon.

Its actually embarassing - why not put on someone on who really understands the job and has studied the weather etc. Those people that have, must be fuming she's doing it.

Because basically I don't believe that any one of them, qualified or not, could forecast the daylight coming so we might as well look at a decent bit of tottie as at something that's been pulled through a hedge by her hair.

:devil:

Yeah, they're my favourite weather girls. Very easy on the eye.

I preferred Lara when she was on channel 5 many moons ago - she had a bit more curvage then.

Little pixie Laura is just mint . :eek:

Little pixie Laura is just mint . :eek:

Yup, Laura is my favourite also.

Not only very pretty, but also normal...

Thankfully untouched by the sea of fake orange chav tarts.

How come no one mentioned lill' 'ol Wendy. First one on the link.
Shes a cutie and bright. Perhaps you dont get to see her as she does mainly London and Anglia.
(Worth a trip down to see though)
She's also on facebook. :)
Never replies to me though :( except when I'm rude :)

I missed that link first time around.

Some crackers on there.

I thought people were recalling their favourites...

:doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom