Merc Benz Cup?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I use my ill-sited cup holder to hold my cup drink between Subway and my office when I treat myself on Fridays!

I tend to find coffee on the move unsatisfying but she often picks up a takeaway coffee when a passenger with me, to be fair it is a bit odd that the W211 doesn't have anywhere to put a cup.

I've always thought of cup holders as a useless gimmick found in lesser cars and which Mercedes-Benz were above .

Having said that , some of my pre-airbag cars had circular indents in the lid of the glovebox when it was in the open position , as did the earlier vans such as the 208D or 508D etc . These were perfect for the odd can of juice .

Earlier today , I partook in a McDonalds take away meal ( I try not to do it more than about once a month ) and , as usual , stood the drinks carton in the rear corner of the year selector quadrant when parked up .

I've always thought of cup holders as a useless gimmick found in lesser cars and which Mercedes-Benz were above .

Having said that , some of my pre-airbag cars had circular indents in the lid of the glovebox when it was in the open position , as did the earlier vans such as the 208D or 508D etc . These were perfect for the odd can of juice .

Earlier today , I partook in a McDonalds take away meal ( I try not to do it more than about once a month ) and , as usual , stood the drinks carton in the rear corner of the year selector quadrant when parked up .

You drive a time machine??? :cool:

Never used the cupholders on any of my cars, I've never been that desperate for a drink whilst driving, and never had a long commute to work and being stuck in traffic. I did have a look to see if there was a way of removing them in my C207 and use the space as storage.

I really enjoy a venti skinny wet latte (to go) on a long journey. Especially at night, which is when we usually drive long distances, to avoid the traffic. Without a cup holder then that wouldn't be possible.

I do sometimes wonder why some people have Starbucks cups on the school run. It must mean leaving the house earlier than having one at home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom