Merc C180 coupe rear springs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MORGANpl

Car
Mercedes W212 E350 AMG Bluetec Night Edition Premium Plus
One spring has gone on my wife merc so I went MB and order a set. Those that are fitted now have 3 blue marks. Those I pick today from MB only 1 blue mark. Is that how it should be or they will be difference in them?? Anyone who has C180 mayby could tell me how many blue marks are on yours springs?

The coloured markings are to match the spring rate with the specific options of your car, for example engine type, Sport, Elegance, heavy duty springs and so on.

Have a read of this thread

Did you give MB your VIN? They should have given you the correct parts if so, maybe have a word with them. It could even be that the car has had the wrong springs so far and these are the right ones!

The coloured markings are to match the spring rate with the specific options of your car, for example engine type, Sport, Elegance, heavy duty springs and so on.

Have a read of this thread

Did you give MB your VIN? They should have given you the correct parts if so, maybe have a word with them. It could even be that the car has had the wrong springs so far and these are the right ones!

Its the sport version and yes they check them by the VIN. Maybe they have been replaced in the past already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom