Merc CL W215 calipers......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

topgun1978

Car
07 Merc CL500 (W216)
Hi guys, just a quick question as I`m thinking of some upgrades to my motor. :rolleyes: Currently I have an 00 model, CL55 AMG which has plain black calipers on the front and back...

I have seen a 2004 CL500 car which is being broken and am interested in the newer calipers which are grey and have the MB logo on them.... so look quite nice.

Question is will they fit my car as it would be a nice upgrade..

Any advice greatly appreciated..Thanks!! :D

Easy enough to paint your existing calipers and stick the MB Logo decal on after (decals available from your local everyday auction site). Total cost about 10 quid.

HTH

Stick with your AMG Calipers as the 500 has different brakes to your AMG.

Ok great thanks.... I have a set of white AMG decals on, so might paint and then apply them on.....!

What colour Callipers would suit a silver car. I do not want it to look boy racer'ish :confused:

Did mine in gunmetal last year ( ok my car isn't silver ) .... :eek:

Look smart without looking lairy.

Whatever you do , don't paint them red , or blue , or green or yellow :wallbash:

There was some discussion last year about matching up the 'burnt gold' colour that Brembo do , but don't know if anyone took it any further.

Did mine in gunmetal last year ( ok my car isn't silver ) .... :eek:

Look smart without looking lairy.

Whatever you do , don't paint them red , or blue , or green or yellow :wallbash:

There was some discussion last year about matching up the 'burnt gold' colour that Brembo do , but don't know if anyone took it any further.

or Pink :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom