Merc CL63 Chrome edition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merc85

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLK 500
TBH i love the look apart from all that Chrome stuck on it. and the Rear upper window spoiler lol

Tbh i like those haha, Just goes to show beauty is in the eye of the beholder lol

A lot of car for the money. I like the wheels too. Big fan of concave rear wheels
I think it would look even nicer if lowered a little.
It will have "that engine" in the look out for coolant leaks range.

A lot of car for the money. I like the wheels too. Big fan of concave rear wheels
I think it would look even nicer if lowered a little.
It will have "that engine" in the look out for coolant leaks range.
My first thought too, a lot of car for the money!

You can take the car out of Blackpool but can you take the Blackpool out of the car?

But definitely Premier League performance for someone who also wants a bit of Premier League appearance.

Trafford Centre on a Saturday night ?

Apart from the chrome around the lights, I
think it looks great, the wheels, boot and window/roof spoiler look good. :) 👍

You can take the car out of Blackpool but can you take the Blackpool out of the car?

But definitely Premier League performance for someone who also wants a bit of Premier League appearance.

Trafford Centre on a Saturday night ?
Amazing how many CL63's there are in Blackpool, all silver apart from a dark blue metallic one.

Wonder how often he uses that 0-62 in 4.6 seconds amongst the trams on the seafront ?

I like the wheels, but without the chrome for me too.

Apart from the over done front wings (solved in the 4.7) I think the 216 is a lovely elegant understated car. You can of course spend a lot of money making it otherwise.

Haha! For a second I thought there was actually such a thing as the Chrome Edition! :D Seems like Monday is mentally dragging me too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom