merc e220cdi 2007 p0263 code limp mode

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

torrenteuk

Car
w211
Dear Mercedes lovers!

I ve got a Merc from 2007 e220 cdi, and my car always go to limp mode(no revs after 3000, no turbo, more eating fuel ), the error code what is coming p0263, if i clear it nothing happened same issue,when the guy clear the garage, and i think he restart the cpe(but I'm not sure )with his diagnostic tool everything fine for a next few miles. no engine light, easy start etc. 234 000 miles on the clock...we tried with new injector...same issue after...and also cleaned the Egr valve but wass clean...new fuel filter as well...i used the car everyday on limp mode because i need to use so its works just no power...any idea?:wallbash:

thanks

Did you manage to solve the problem?
I was going to suggest checking the harness or the plug for nr 1 injector. All the best

Dear Mercedes lovers!

I ve got a Merc from 2007 e220 cdi, and my car always go to limp mode(no revs after 3000, no turbo, more eating fuel ), the error code what is coming p0263, if i clear it nothing happened same issue,when the guy clear the garage, and i think he restart the cpe(but I'm not sure )with his diagnostic tool everything fine for a next few miles. no engine light, easy start etc. 234 000 miles on the clock...we tried with new injector...same issue after...and also cleaned the Egr valve but wass clean...new fuel filter as well...i used the car everyday on limp mode because i need to use so its works just no power...any idea?:wallbash:

thanks

Hi there,

I have the same issue with my w204, same error code, I have already changed the injector, but goes into limp mode anyway. Did you find the solution to this problem?

Hi there,

I have the same issue with my w204, same error code, I have already changed the injector, but goes into limp mode anyway. Did you find the solution to this problem?
It seems I found the solution to this error code, after spending loads of money on various gadgets on the engine (injectors, glow plugs, ECM module, software update, common rail valve, high pressure pump valve) it looks like the problem comes from the 7g automatic gearbox. I performed a reset on the Transmission Control Module which is fairly easy, it takes 3 minutes, anyone can do it, since then the car works perfectly, does not go into limp mode. The funny thing (or sad) is that the official MB electronic workshop was not able to identify the problem.
So, if you have solely p0263 error code on your automatic Merc, first check the gearbox, you can perform a TCM reset, it won't do any harm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom