Merc Ebay seller gone bad????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hmm this seems like a classic to me...

Sell lots of stuff, get great looking feedback and make some money. Then auction loads of stuff for sale that doesn't really exist, take the money for it and run... it'll be at least 3 days before anyone notices that their order hasn't arrived yet...

Am I being cynical? Maybe sometimes you can trust people with hardly any feedback more, as they're less likely to be familiar with the system or able to 'play' it.?

:( Hope your stuff turns up.

Russ

Dieselman said:
This is interesting information.
So Ralf is selling via an agent in the UK, who is pants. Ralfs probably had his B**** cut off for giving him a bad name.

This was what I was saying at the beginning. They could not be the same people. Buy from Ralf direct (Powerstyling) No Problems I put alot of trust into him as I purchased Dash rings through ebay and negotiated a price on a grill outside of ebay.

*EDIT* Thats interesting seems MBTUNER now only has one item listed.

Last edited:
No items now and he has not left feedback for anyone for a few days either (including his traditional negs for any complaints against him!)

Just out of interest does anyone know how long paypal take to do anything after they receive no response from me saying I so not want to cancel my case? The tracking no. the guy claims to have used is duff but I don't seem to have anyway of telling Paypal this information? Any thoughts?

Well, the mystery deepens!!! Got a mail from Ralf directly this morning giving me a different tracking ref (same company) and lo and behold it shows that this package was received at the initial booking in stage yesterday!!!!!! And today is on its way out of the country!

Now I don't know who is doing what but as long as I get my grill I guess I will be a happy boy! Watch this space!

I wouldnt be suprised If Ralf has re shipped to uphold his good name.

I think whatever happens now MB tuner doesnt deserve any positive feedback. But credit to Ralf. Afterall MB tuner has failed to provide. your have in effect had to go to his supplier.

Thmsshaun said:
I wouldnt be suprised If Ralf has re shipped to uphold his good name.

I think whatever happens now MB tuner doesnt deserve any positive feedback. But credit to Ralf. Afterall MB tuner has failed to provide. your have in effect had to go to his supplier.

I agree and that does sound like what he has done so all credit to him, the only slight 'strangeness' in all this is that all Paypal transactions, all auction confirmation mails etc. all shows Ralf as the contact name so if I was a suspicious chap I would say that I have managed to get my goods by knowing the right route (through these very forums) rather than the other poor souls who only had Ebay to go through?

nictry said:
I agree and that does sound like what he has done so all credit to him, the only slight 'strangeness' in all this is that all Paypal transactions, all auction confirmation mails etc. all shows Ralf as the contact name so if I was a suspicious chap I would say that I have managed to get my goods by knowing the right route (through these very forums) rather than the other poor souls who only had Ebay to go through?

Let's hope for a happy ending :)

And the happy ending happened!!!!!!! My new grill turned up from Ralf and was undamaged, the right part and now has pride of place at the front of my E240.

Shame about the grief needed to get what I should have just received after paying for it weeks ago but all's well that ends well.

Many thanks to prev posters and those that supplied contact info for Ralf etc. as I am not sure this would have had a successful conclusion without that info!

Excellent I do like a happy ending :D

Hope these pics come out OK? New grill (and headlight rings)

PICT0121.jpg

and the new updated rear end!

PICT0123.jpg

Last edited:
ok ive been waiting for a set of white dials for a w202 same time since nictry had been waiting for his grill, i dont know what to do :( 60£ too but funny thing once i had paid they asked for another transfer even though i already had :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom