Merc free Health Check at the dealership

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Oteda

Car
V221
Was at the dealership today, Loughton, and they offered me a free Health Check from my W221. Are they worth getting up in the morning for?

My car has been repaired completely with new glow plugs, however the coil light does keep coming on and off.

I was offered the same from my local dealer in Hertford, but they came to my work and did it there. Also, my boss's son is a tech there and he came out with the Star machine and did some extra tinkering to the car :D

You might as well go for it, it's 100% free and that is never a bad thing!

Believe that most dealership offer the same thing at the start of each 'season' - summer/winter - and they wash the car too!

Can be seen by some as a way of MB generating work / income but they produce a report with costs attached so you could , if you felt like it, trundle down to your local Indy and see what they can do on £££'s

Thanks I will do, I suppose it would be worth while considering we are about to get another arctic winter!

Take it - you are under no obligation to have anything they point out fixed.

We had a GTG at M-B Romford a few years ago and they did this for all the cars attending, even though most of us were not local (so would be unlikely to have work done there).

I had a call the other day and they will come round to the house and do the 'free; check..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom