merc pcd

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

haggis2768

Car
s203,c124,w124,aprillai pegaso,,,,,been downsizeing lately!!
probably a stupid question,,,but is the pcd the same on all mercs? i.e. will w204 fit w203 or w124? thanx:wallbash:

PCD is 112 for all Mercs.

The more important number is the ET (offset).
cheers for that,i ask as theres a member selling some s class wheels,which may fit my 124,the price is tempting enough,particularly considering renovation costs for my origonals.

PCD may be the same, but watch out for wheel bolt size. W203 wheels will not fit W204 (guess how I know) because 203's use 12mm bolts so wheels have 12.5mm holes, 204's use 14mm bolts.

As a result of unexpectedly changing my S203 for an S204 in late March, I now have a virtually new set of winter rims and tyres for a 203 for sale, for precisely that reason!

that does make wheel choice more of a mine field! i wouldnt be so upset if i bought a set which didnt fit the 124 if they did fit the 203. if they fit neither car id be stumped! will have to try swapping the wheels i have between both cars just to check,,,,:doh:

Offset/ET is typically very different for S classes and w124s. 203 is typically compatible with 124 wheel offset wise and uses M12 bolts, w126 aside S classes are M14 i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom