Merc SAPS Cradle and Blackberry

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PatK100

Hi

Just taken delivery of a Merc A Class - it comes with pre wiring for a Car Kit and so purchased a Merc SAPS car kit at a favourable rate as advised by the local dealer.

Cant get my Pearl to pair up with this device, anyone any experience of this combination and did you get it to work.

Any advise would be grately appreciated.

Many thanks

Pat

Hi

Just taken delivery of a Merc A Class - it comes with pre wiring for a Car Kit and so purchased a Merc SAPS car kit at a favourable rate as advised by the local dealer.

Cant get my Pearl to pair up with this device, anyone any experience of this combination and did you get it to work.

Many thanks

Pat

Do you mean you have the MB OEM phone kit in the car (UHI) and an MB Bluetooth SAP adapter? The SAP adapter would not work with the BB (this phone should not support the BT SAP profile) as far as I know, you would need the BT HF adapter.

Hi

Many thanks

Pat

The SAP cradle wont pair with a blackberyy. You need an HFP cradle or a Viseeo MBU-2000

The SAP cradle wont pair with a blackberyy. You need an HFP cradle or a Viseeo MBU-2000

Which is functionally better for use with a Blackberry 8100 Pearl ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom