Merc Tech Autos Ltd, Surrey - EXCELLENT

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vmaxjude

Car
1995 R129 SL320
I have been using Merc Tech for years to service my previous Mercs (1996 W210 estate and 1994 W124 coupe) and my current Mercs (2003 W211 estate and 1988 W124 coupe). The proprietor Ray Whyman is Merc trained and has most diagnostic tools. He is the nicest and most painfully honest and helpful mechanic I have ever used. Considering he is in Surrey, his labour charge of £45/hour + VAT is incredibly cheap. He has never failed to fix a fault on my cars, and given he is relatively young (late 30s) his knowledge of Mercs is amazing. I cannot recommend Ray highly enough if you live in or near Surrey. The only problem is that he is basically a one man operation so you can wait 2 or 3 weeks to book your car in. He can be contacted on 020 8786 7478 and 07894 085484.

Re-awakening an old thread, anyone used Merc Tech Ltd. in Surrey recently?

Thanks

P
I used Merc Tech to work on my 2006 C180 in January 2022 and have been trying to contact him (Ray Whyman) recently to get another service done. Unfortunately no reply from his phone and I suspect he is out of business, which is a real shame as his work was excellent.
Now looking for a replacement. Please let me know if you locate him.

I have used DDR Surrey (Mercedes Independent ) in Ashtead Surrey for the last 8 years.. for my E350Cdi and just recently for my SL55AMG, they are very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom