Merc videos (mpegs, avis)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scotth_uk

MB Enthusiast
Car
Renault
I have a couple of entertaining MB related mpegs and avis stored locally - anyone else got anything interesting?

Maybe we should pool them temporarily on a server somewhere for a laugh.

The only MB one I have is one that K. posted a few months back of an AMG C32 performing a burnout states side.

S.

Ive got a couple, a maclaranF1 vs A160 and E50 AMG around the track,Also a bit of street drifting.maybe more on cd rom if I can find where i've put them.

I have many gigs of car videos, and a few are interesting. Some CLK-GTR stuff, etc. Will try to link to them over the weekend.

I have these to whet anyones appetite.There is more, I will wait till after the feedback incase no one likes them.

Right click then choose "save target as"

Crashtest S-class vs Corsa 1.69mb

gerbil 1.64mb

Mercedes C43 3.33mb

Last edited:
C43 Video

Hi, I've been looking to find a video of a C43 AMG on the internet and couldn't find one. I tried the link posted in this forum but it didn't. Can anybody upload the video please?.

Thanks,
Chris

My "Best Motoring" Japanese C43 video seems to have disappeared. :-(

BTW - if anyone wants anything from www.racingflix.com - just let me know - I have an account there that I don't use much.

kchristos. Ive just uploaded it again :) Just click on the original link,it should work from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom