Merc website configurator not working

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MoMo

Car
Mercedes
Hi,

I have been trying to use the Mercedes configurator over the last week to build a c-class coupe, but there is no option. I thought it might be because there are changes to the spec for the new month so the website was updating, but as of now, there is still no option to build a car.

Anyone have any idea why?

If you look at the German and French MB websites their coupe configurator is up and working fine. The UK site has an entirely different look and content. This is because MB UK chose to offer a restricted model range compared to Europe. This means they often take some time to get their web configurator up to speed for new models compared to other countries?

If you look at the German and French MB websites their coupe configurator is up and working fine. The UK site has an entirely different look and content. This is because MB UK chose to offer a restricted model range compared to Europe. This means they often take some time to get their web configurator up to speed for new models compared to other countries?
Hi thanks for the reply. The uk coupe configurator has worked in the past just not recently, which makes me think there is an error.

Wanted to spec if up taking into account price etc so French/German version won't be useful for that :(

THE French and German sites were only included for comparison. I assume they are all based on a core bit of MB structured software with basically language translation. Choose an entirely new content/ new look for your configurator and you're on your own. My suggestion is merely this is an MB UK created problem not a global one.
PS there is history of this with new model introductions of the UK site lagging behind its continental equivalents. Whether this is simply down to the software developers or whether MB UK can't agree with the GERMAN parent company on the specifications they want to market and in the process buy in I doubt if we will ever know.

Last edited:
I find it's down quite often, when I dream I have won Euromillions and spec up an Mercedes-AMG S 65 Cabriolet. I'm kidding myself though, I'd only ever really go for an S500... I just have to save up for years and years!

But I leave it for a week or so and then it's working again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom