Mercades becoming more mainstream and less exclusive

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My MB IS CHEAPER TO SERVICE THAN MY JAG
Lol b service is £ 70 parts 0n mine, unless you go to mb, then is £ 690 for same up to £ 1089 depending on dealership

MB have lost there class due to 1 fact they don't care about quality any more, but still want cash

There are a couple of Mondeo’s near to me which are both the Vignale models.
They’re very nice looking cars. What’s the Merc equivalent, the C Class?
Yep, the C class, and i agree they are a good looking motor in Vignale trim. :) 👍

Yep, the C class, and i agree they are a good looking motor in Vignale trim. :) 👍
Size wise i would think a Mondeo is closer to an E? I looked at C's but they were smaller than my old Mondeo. The Mondeo is quite a big car - i think it's wider than the E.

Size wise i would think a Mondeo is closer to an E? I looked at C's but they were smaller than my old Mondeo. The Mondeo is quite a big car - i think it's wider than the E.
Fair enough. 👍

One thing i really prefer on the E (compared to the Mondy) is the turning circle. I guess because it's rear wheel drive. It never ceases to amaze me how much more maneuverable it is!

I always assumed it was a design attribute - down the traditional use as a taxi on the continent.

I think it's the RWD thing as my Lexus has a similarly tight turning circle

I agree Chris. Our C Class estate certainly does seem a tad smaller than the 2018 Mondeo we had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom