Mercdes Airbag-off Child Seat 3-12

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

richard

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
MY04 SL55
Hi
I'm selling one of these (see picture)
Mercedes-Benz of Milton Keynes

Its the kind that turns off the airbag assuming your car has the auto-airbag turnoff feature (AKSE)

RRP is £299, I'm after £150 or so for it. Excellent condition. I'd prefer collect from Ascot or Lightwater please as its big

Suitable for ages 3 years to 12 years, up to 36kg. The Mercedes-Benz range of child seats gives you the peace of mind that your young passengers are protected and secure. They are engineered with both comfort and safety in mind, and are certified as complying with ECE regulations. Their hardwearing moisture-absorbing covers can easily be removed and washed. When the child seat with AKSE (Automatic Child Seat Recognition) is used in the front passenger seat, the in-built AKSE transponder automatically disarms the front passenger airbag, ensuring your child’s safety - this is the only Child seat available that offers this feature for Mercedes-Benz cars. Vehicles without automatic child seat recognition and with front-passenger airbag, Child saftey seat cannot be used on front-passenger seat.

Attachments

• IMG_2572.JPG
    IMG_2572.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom