Mercedes 124 cabriolet 1994 seat belt parts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

833steven

Car
mercedes-benz 124 E 220 cabriolet
where the seat belt bolts to the floor by the drivers seat this section is spring loaded so when not in use it returns back to the floor out of the way .Its a long black peice of plastic with a spring inside and can be taken of the seat belt webbing The question any one got one mine is missing thanks steve

where the seat belt bolts to the floor by the drivers seat this section is spring loaded so when not in use it returns back to the floor out of the way .Its a long black peice of plastic with a spring inside and can be taken of the seat belt webbing The question any one got one mine is missing thanks steve
It sounds exactly like that fitted to my coupé. In which case, it is integral with the seat belt and best replaced with the seat belt. It is unlikely that you will find it as a stand-alone part. Sadly, my usual supplier is listing coupé seat belts as no longer available but they do appear on eBay and other sites from time to time:

Incidentally, we had major pain reinstalling that bolt and making the spring work - my friend with the 25 124s spent several hours reworking both sides to his satisfaction.

Good hunting.

RayH

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom