Mercedes 124 cabriolet or coupe wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

taran

Car
2013 e250 cdi sport
Hi all

Looking for a e320 coupe or cabriolet.

Prefer Sportline in silver, blue or grey. (Not black red or green) prefer sub 100k miles with good history. Bodywork must be straight. No silly mods.

Budget of 11k

Thanks

Taran

Will increase budget if anyone has a genuine e36 saloon coupe or cabrio they want to part with :)

Hi

320 is preferred but please provide details.... What colour is the interior as I'm not keen on the blue leather.

ultra rare cloth check if u post your email address i get him to send info directly

Hi all

Looking for a e320 coupe or cabriolet.

Prefer Sportline in silver, blue or grey. (Not black red or green) prefer sub 100k miles with good history. Bodywork must be straight. No silly mods.

Budget of 11k

Thanks

Taran

Will increase budget if anyone has a genuine e36 saloon coupe or cabrio they want to part with :)

Hi Taran

I will have a really nice 1995/N 320 Sportline cabriolet, Azurite Blue with Mushroom leather & Blue roof up for sale soon. Just spending a fortune doing some bits to get her up to a really high standard.

Very original, honest, genuine straight with all options but not sure you will get her for £11? though.

Is that the kind of thing you are looking for?

Regards
Dean

Hi Taran

I will have a really nice 1995/N 320 Sportline cabriolet, Azurite Blue with Mushroom leather & Blue roof up for sale soon. Just spending a fortune doing some bits to get her up to a really high standard.

Very original, honest, genuine straight with all options but not sure you will get her for £11? though.

Is that the kind of thing you are looking for?

Regards
Dean

Hi dean

Thanks for your reply. Send over full details I will give it some thought and get back to you.

[email protected]

Tara

I have sent you an email re the availability of my 124 E320 Cabrio !!

Regards

Received, sent you a reply...let's catch up next weekend for a chat when I'm back from holidays

Hi dean

Thanks for your reply. Send over full details I will give it some thought and get back to you.

[email protected]

Hi Taran

Sure, will do. I will get my brother to send over all the details as he has it at the moment as currently spending a small fortune getting some bits done to get her into top fettle.

Regards
Dean

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom