Mercedes 124 e320 amg styling convertible cabriolet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Now that's exactly the steering wheel I'm looking for, only in a little better condition.......

Now that's exactly the steering wheel I'm looking for, only in a little better condition.......

I should have one,I`ll check and get back to you :thumb:

..........a couple more cuties.

Last edited:
Thanks for that guys, much appreciated.

A warning though, I'm pretty fussy about this, it needs to be a factory fitted one, in top condition, don't mind dull wood it can be polished, but the leather needs to be spot on - and that will be the hard thing I think. I'm thinking one from a very low mileage car.

I have a new, in the box genuine MB wood leather wheel here (A 140 460 53 03 9B50) that people can have in exchange (+ maybe) if I find the right factory fit one..........:):)

I think the 124's are worth it Dash, there's nothing quite like a minter, you know the ones that truly look new - even today. I'd like to think by time I've finished this little "freshen up" it'd be welcome to sit in the MB show room (ok I'm a dreamer); but I'd like to get it as good as I can and as close to factory fresh as I can. I just love the way they made these from new, I'm with Charles Morgan on this, Bruno Sacco got the Cabbie the Coupe and the 126 Coupe spot on, right from the factory, that's the way I like them best!!

Last edited:
This type of wheel.......

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom