Mercedes 18inch wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cookie-1978

Car
e320 cdi
18 inch wheels and tyres genuine merc wheels. All tyres about 4mm. These were used as my 2nd set of spare wheels and are in near mint condition.
I dont know how to upload pics but can email or whats app.
Collection from halifax yorkshire. £350.

20170406_095640_zpskskkysv2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Oh god help me.

Last edited:
I'm glad you managed to upload the photo.

It may be a good idea to upload wheel size so potential buyers can check they fit the car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes they are a good buy and would like them to go to a forum member rather than mess about on ebay. They are just sitting in the garage. I gave them a clean the other day while i had the car cleaning things out on the other halfs car. Shame i dont have a car to fit them on as they are in such good condition compared to whats on my current car. The size is 8x18 wheel. And genuine wheels with merc badge n part numbers on. Just want to get a bit of cash back for them not rip anyone off.

Yes they are a good buy and would like them to go to a forum member rather than mess about on ebay. They are just sitting in the garage. I gave them a clean the other day while i had the car cleaning things out on the other halfs car. Shame i dont have a car to fit them on as they are in such good condition compared to whats on my current car. The size is 8x18 wheel. And genuine wheels with merc badge n part numbers on. Just want to get a bit of cash back for them not rip anyone off.

What are the numbers on the inside of the wheel hub, please?

Wheel 8 J x 18 H2 ET 67 K1
B6 647 42 86
Mercedes A2514011302
These are all the numbers

Sold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom