Mercedes 190e 2.3 16v cosworth

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CrysAk

anyone want to buy a modified Merc 190 2.3 16v cosworth before i convert it to standard and sell as a "modern classic" ?

--For Sale-- Mercedes 190e 2.3 16v cosworth

One of the later 2.3 16v models to be made, its an 88 E plate and has had A LOT of time and money throw at her.

--Important Info--
Full service history prior to my opwnership
SORN (but willing to MOT + Tax before sale)
136k miles
Modified but willing to convert back to standard if required
£6,995 ono

--Details--
All Rust cut out and new panels used to replace with a full re-spray in its factory colour (blue/black, black pearl, 199) the most desirable colour available for the 16v's
Paintwork is 100% perfect and flat polished to an amazing finish, no dents/dings/scratches
Colour coded wing mirrors, bumpers and door handles
Custom grille and headlights
Full black leather interior in excellent condition, looks new
Full sound deadening using Dynamat Xtreme
Full stealth (hidden) audio system that includes 2x12" closed subwoofers with custom box and boot install, custom rear parcel shelf all in black alcantara, subs aimed up through rear shelf, all volume goes into cabin, not the boot. 2x 9x6s in rear shelf hidden, 2x 6" with custom door pods in black leather + hidden tweeters and crossover boxes in dash, 2x amps hidden in floor of boot (tyre weld replaces the spare wheel)
Plenty of boot space for daily drive and shopping with no amps/speakers to mark or damage.
Category 1 alarm and immobiliser with proximity detection, includes 2 fobs
roll up electric windows on fob also
17"x8j Oz Opera wheels with Eagle F1 Tyres
Lowered 60 front / 40mm rear with working SLS and ASD
K&N Air induction kit (standard air box available on request)
Amber Fog Lights
Momo Sports Steering wheel

This car can be turned back to standard via simply replacing the wheels, grille and removing the audio system (all very easy to do) and if requested I can do this at no extra cost (granted I keep what's being replaced)

Half leather interior also available if requested, I am able to replace this before collection at no extra cost, also in very good condition

--Now for the bad bits--
Mileage clocks stopped working (since replacing a bulb, easy fix, just time consuming and never bothered me)
Plastic cover on clocks missing (need to re glue a new sheet on, again just time)
Bleeding lap timer (very common, wasn't going to replace 300quid each!)
Bleeding outside temp gauge (very common, wasn't going to replace)

--Reason for sale--
reluctant Sale, quite happy to keep the car but seems a waste to let it sit in the garage after having all this work gone into her
Recently bought a new car (had no intention to buy, but it is my childhood dream car (skyline R33) so the cosworth is up for sale as 2 cars just isnt ideal

Merc1902316x800.jpg

20090810-DSC_0259.jpg

20090810-DSC_0258.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

20090510-DSC_0100.jpg

20090712-DSC_0233.jpg

20090522-DSC_0210.jpg

20090510-DSC_0155.jpg

20090510-DSC_0157.jpg

20090510-DSC_0162.jpg

car is now in the bodyshop for a once over on the paintwork and will be converted to standard next week

audio install has now been removed, grille, wheels and boot will be done this week, will relist once thats all been done, so if anyone is interested in this car how it currently is, this is your last chance :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom