Mercedes 202 c200 2000 year breaking

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mercedes man

Car
Mercedes c43 amg
Hi I'm breaking a c200 year 2000 manual has power fold mirrors all parts available colour is 744 silver

How much for mirrors are they folding or just electric mirrors any pictures pls?

Mirrors

How much for mirrors are they folding or just electric mirrors any pictures pls?
Hi mirrors are power fold electric heated in 744 brilliant silver they are fully working electrically and power folding after mirrors £55 .00 inc postage via Hermes parcels

Ok I got standard ones if I buy your folding ones what would I need to do any electics I need to change and do you have any pictures?

Ok I got standard ones if I buy your folding ones what would I need to do any electics I need to change and do you have any pictures?

Yes for starters you will need the mirror fold/open switch in the centre console wood trim around the gearbox - you will also need the wood trim panel with the cut out for the power fold switch also as this was an option in the W202. I'm guessing you'll need to route the fold wires to the switch etc...

Heater control

Hi has it got the digital heater controls? Looking for one as per image as attached

Attachments

• 1456661883910-1870850257.jpg
    1456661883910-1870850257.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 30
i sent you a pm yesterday about climate control unit, do you have the digital or manual?

Climate control

Hi I have unit but car suffered eis module failure I tried unit in my c43 and appeared to be working but back light in display didn't its a bulb under unit in white clip .also ec light on unit part no is 202 830 1385

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 18
Power fold mirror pictures

Pictures of power fold mirrors

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 19
Climate workingu

Climate control new back lite bulb from mercy fitted

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 24
Yes for starters you will need the mirror fold/open switch in the centre console wood trim around the gearbox - you will also need the wood trim panel with the cut out for the power fold switch also as this was an option in the W202. I'm guessing you'll need to route the fold wires to the switch etc...

Do you have all the wires and switches etc...

do you still have the first car you slaughtered?

do you have the trim panel above the trunk license plate?
if you have it please unscrew it carefully, otherwise you can crack the plastics around the screwholes when you remove the trim.
please check for damage around bolt holes, if there's any cracks or other damage around bolt holes it's impossible to tighten bolts when installing the trim on trunk.

can you compare condition on both trim panels from both cars?
please show some pictures after you have removed trim panel, i want to see if bolt holes are undamaged?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom