mercedes 230 ce fully restored by mr w123

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Beautiful car and I doubt the best in the country but I can't see anyone paying 25k for a w123 yet...

A lot of loot alight but suspect there's deal to done. Mind, it only takes one punter to say yes, I'll have that as it reminds of my youth or my Dad's old car etc. Still, for that money I'd want a 280, velour or leather and most if not all options available at the time. Good luck to the seller

for that money I'd want a 280, velour or leather and most if not all options available at the time. Good luck to the seller

Yes, you'd want that lovely noise from the M110 - it's so good it can even take your mind of the fuel consumption!

The pics are from the main dealer in Swansea, where I believe the car was taken for a "Pre Delivery Inspection" to see if the restoration was to the standards of a new car.

I remember seeing the car in the showroom, and having a nose around. It is a lovely looking car, but sadly will probably end up in a collection and never get driven.

I like it, but the asking price is proof (if any were needed) that we really are in an asset-price bubble.

Top dollar is being asked for a lot of not-quite-creme-de-la-creme stuff.

Makes me rather nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom