MERCEDES 230 te lowrider custom bling pimp hydraulics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
LOL... joker

Oh dear, this guy is a close second behind Vicky B-H for ruining a perfectly good 124 estate.

Isn't it about time E-bay incorporated a spelling and grammar checker for people putting up auctions?

At least he made a nice tidy job of the hydraulics..:D

As with all these lowrider hydraulic things , if they were kept looking fairly standard , maybe some AMG wheels or good reps , don't put any stupid steering wheels or wire wheels on it , it would look quite good ...

The 'cool' factor of having a bog standard looking w124 estate pull up next to you at the lights and then start 'bouncing' would be much better than if it has been customised by the Farmington One-Niners .....

If I had one that looked standard , i'd even buy a Barbour jacket and a flat tweed cap to complete the image ....

lol... there was a few old benz`s with hydrolics @ TRAX this year, all with wire rims and stoopid steering wheels... think they were going for the snoop dogg pimp look!... they do make me laugh. esp when this one girl went as she thought it`d be fun and came out almost throwing up!

If you look at his videos on youtube there's a 190 pimped out the same way!

Yup-Im sure there was a 190e on ebay a few months ago with the same colour body, and identical steering wheel, and wheels. How could they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom