mercedes 250 ce in good nick needs engine fitted/rebuilt going for a song

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Got a feeling one of our members will have a fit when he sees this.

Hope it goes for mega money to stave off the blow as it were.

If I had the space I'd buy it for parts, but mine is special, so I'm not bothered. There's a large amount to do on that too!.

Last edited:
Bodywork looks tidy , a great project for anyone with the space , would be very tempted if i had less commitments .

Is this one of those rare beasts, something that seems too good to be true but isn't, if that makes sense?

Is this one of those rare beasts, something that seems too good to be true but isn't, if that makes sense?

Crystal ball time. Viewing essential as not to be disappointed, but if going cheap what's not to like - importantly it's allegedly rust free, that's a big bonus. Since the engine has a known issue of some sort (new pistons being supplied could be an indicator), a V8 & matching 4sp auto transplant might just be just the ticket. If it was a left hooker I'd consider a bid or two.

Well it's doubled overnight with 5 days to go - my betting is that it will be at least two thousand by the time it sells, as it should be.

I'd look it over first - that interior is missing stuff and mildly tatty but nothing a few hundred wouldn't sort. The engine may have a misfire, it could be from dizzy or it could be from the D Jet. If it was me with the engine out I'd put a V8 in it tomorrow.

What is it with W114 owners and taking decades to do stuff!

£2960.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom