Mercedes 300 SEL 6.3

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grober

MB Master
Car
W204 ESTATE
Some maintenance! I love these Tyrrell videos with their mix of anecdotal history and tech
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
I was sent this video earlier but I've not watched it yet. I will soon as I've been trying to get one running over the past 3-4 years. It's a labor of love and hate.

63.jpg

Just coming up as an image rather than a video link? Has the video got a title to search for on Youtube?

Just coming up as an image rather than a video link? Has the video got a title to search for on Youtube?
I think alabbasi is referring to the Ian Tyrrell video that you posted when he says “this”. The thing which appears to be a photo - not a video - is a photo of alabbasi stood in the engine bay of his car, which he’s been rebuilding over the last 3-4 years.

I just love the size of garages and 'barns' in the US that pop up on YouTube.

That light grey dust on everything and some wonderful cars that have been parked up, unused and forgotten for years (that someone spec'd and bought new for a lot of cash once)

I think lunchtime viewing the garden today is sorted.....:)

Kent Bergsma did a long series of videos on the "tube" about the 300SEL 6.3
here's one of them. I suspect that getting that mechanical injection pump to run properly is the key
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think alabbasi is referring to the Ian Tyrrell video that you posted when he says “this”. The thing which appears to be a photo - not a video - is a photo of alabbasi stood in the engine bay of his car, which he’s been rebuilding over the last 3-4 years.

This is right. I only posted a picture, although I have been documenting my progress on youtube. Mostly just me and a cellphone so it's very slow, boring and poorly filmed.

Waking up a 1969 Mercedes Benz 300SEL 6.3 after a very long sleep - YouTube

Great collection of videos-this is restoration at the sharp end --keep em coming!:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom