Mercedes 300CE Auto (states 1 owner/70,000 miles)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
looks nice

Its got the later bonnet/grille. Not available when this car was new so either had a prang or been modified.

21 year old car, and the back seats have never been sat in? Hmmm

Nice colour and condition, will s-class alloys fit? Shame about the facelift bonnet, spoils an otherwise good looking car?

That's odd. The bloke has just told me the AC works perfectly & blows ice cold!

Get him to post a pic of the centre console

Don't need to really. I can see it doesn't have the AC equipment in the engine bay & have also confirmed through EPC it's hasn't got AC. It's actually pretty basic spec.
Normally on ebay you get people claiming the non AC dual vent system with a controller dial for each side is "climate control". Not often you get the out & out claim a car has AC when it doesn't.

For me, more important than the AC missing it doesn't have the Sport suspension claimed either.

He doesn't know the car or doesn't know about W124s.

How can you tell it doesn't have aircon? (genuine question).

Seller seems like a genuine chap going by the feedback. I think the car's gorgeous, but also don't find the baldy bonnet as attractive.

What does that mean? My current car has the slats but my old one didn't. Does it signify something?

I thought it meant that slats were a sign that it had air con, but stand to be corrected!

On reflection, perhaps the plain bonnet is a wise choice if you live in an area where the star gets pilfered. Nothing worse looking than a broken stump where the star should be.

What's the thing that looks like a heating element in front of the radiator?

On reflection, perhaps the plain bonnet is a wise choice if you live in an area where the star gets pilfered. Nothing worse looking than a broken stump where the star should be.

What's the thing that looks like a heating element in front of the radiator?

I think it is a cooler pipe from the autobox.

The advert does not say one owner. It says one owner family.

The advert does not say one owner. It says one owner family.

Previous Owners: 1

Usually, when a car has a facelifted front end it's because something happened to the old front end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom