Mercedes 300E 24v Full Carat Spec

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dee-124CAB

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercs Mercs Mercs....
Well spotted. Thanks for posting. Now that, does need a good home. Anyone on here bidding?

Edit. OK I'm in been outbid tho, so far.

That's really nice , someone should have a go at that.

If only the interior was a different colour, Id have had that. My first car (a 190E) had blue trim and I said to myself Id never buy another car with blue trim.

Works well with the body colour though , don't you think ?

Lovely car,

dash/wheel isn't for me either otherwise i'd also be trying to find some parking for it,

What do we think it will go for?

I like that car,a lot.Please someone talk me out of it,please :eek:

Buy it Dash !! It'll cheer you right up !

Lovely exterior colour, also the cars had a facelift bonnet and lights fitted at some point.

You`re not helping though

What do we think it will go for?

Id part with £1500 for that all day long, and thats because I really like it but dont really need it, so it would have to feel like an absolute bargain for me to take the plunge, if that makes sense!...

Would be an steal at that price imo..... But suspect it will go for higher.

Dee

Id part with £1500 for that all day long, and thats because I really like it but dont really need it, so it would have to feel like an absolute bargain for me to take the plunge, if that makes sense!...

Would be an steal at that price imo..... But suspect it will go for higher.

Dee

That`s exactly why I`m having second thoughts,it`ll just sit on the drive :eek:

Dash, think of the last time you saw one with all that spec... And the next time your likely to see one... Especially that nice..!

PS: Convincing you to spend your money instead of the other way round for once!!

Dash, think of the last time you saw one with all that spec...

Looooooooong,funny the other one was the same colour but it had cream (more like white) interior and dash
Don`t know Dee,let`s see :)

Buy itttttttttttttttttt !! ;)

father_ted_mrs_doyle.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom