mercedes 300te-24 fully running for spares repairs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Lost it by 50p

It's not lost yet. A lot of bidders quickly disappear after winning an auction.

If you're keen, message the seller and see if the deal actually goes through?

goto the bidder details check on the right hand side seller buyer interaction anything over 5% means to me shill bidding.

wait until weekend send him cheeky email if u have any problem with sale let me know

do not accept 2nd chance offer go their with the readies and drive the price well down

speaking from 9000 feedback experience!! and guiness world record in ebay feedbacks

goto the bidder details check on the right hand side seller buyer interaction anything over 5% means to me shill bidding.

wait until weekend send him cheeky email if u have any problem with sale let me know

do not accept 2nd chance offer go their with the readies and drive the price well down

speaking from 9000 feedback experience!! and guiness world record in ebay feedbacks

Is that the 22% figure?
Interesting, I never knew to check that.
Thanks

Hi new on here but sorry to tell you I was the winning bidder and I have paid the deposit just need to arrange collection. I am sorry you lost out by such a small margin but it has happened to me , nature of the beast I guess. I have been after a 24v for a while and no how you feel wish you ATB in the search for one.

amar said:
Hi new on here but sorry to tell you I was the winning bidder and I have paid the deposit just need to arrange collection. I am sorry you lost out by such a small margin but it has happened to me , nature of the beast I guess. I have been after a 24v for a while and no how you feel wish you ATB in the search for one.

Congrats bud, fairs fair! You paid more than me end of! The guy seemed really nice and honest to chat to! Enjoy it!

If I'm honest I want one with a black interior anyway so it's not the end of the world.

good buy! apart from the cladding and the wheels what makes it a sportline! no sportline seats, gear shifter or steering wheel and the ride height seems too high, are all 24v sportline??

psa said:
good buy! apart from the cladding and the wheels what makes it a sportline! no sportline seats, gear shifter or steering wheel and the ride height seems too high, are all 24v sportline??

No my old 300ce 24v wasn't a sportline

This wasn't a sportline, those wheels are right on the car too.

No it's not a sportline no option code for chassis the rest were also extra options once sportline chassis was ordered on build I guess because back then nothing was free not even the stereo

I am after some sportline springs to drop the ride height slightly if anyone has any??

Went to pick this up this weekend from the comers of the land literally anyway with great heart break found the head gasket gone and engine was knocking real pity because the structure bar the arches and a door was all solid. Even the jacking points all good and the bulk head inner wings- usual suspects all good. Everything worked electrically just engine sounded like it needs a rebuild. The chap was ok to return my deposit and I am back on the hunt. In the meantime if someone wants it as a breaker or donor not a bad but I think he will take 2-300 pounds for it as is. Be warned however it really is horrible to get to with a trailer or truck. Just thought I would give you the heads. I could have had it for spares or donor but not my bag of tricks really just looking for a nice running car a good starting point

No worries I have a 320 in my cab and love it's effortless smoothness thinking was the 300-24 would be a bit more roar in power delivery what's the 300-24 like in your opinion I fancied trying it hence my disappointment also any pics of your car with the Sportline trim in it? Nice trim you picked up off psa

amar said:
Very nice so rare in that colour ;-)
Looks better in the flesh. I managed to get a matching rear 7th seat to match it. Thanks to Charles Morgan and Nick Froome. It's a nice place to be sat in. Thanks to several days cleaning. The engine should be back together shortly. Fingers crossed. Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Last edited:
It looks very very nice you have a very nice example of what are becoming very rare cars. I have a real soft spot for the w124

So true lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom