Mercedes 320 CE Sportline Coupe ONLY 15K Miles (£25k!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Very very overpriced

but looks lovely Dash. Leather looks fab, the engine compenents all look new, that piece of engine bay trim between the wiper mechanism and the back of the block is mint (and they all look shabby on any 124 bay I have seen. the paint/trim looks the business and I love that rosewood colour.

no heated seats though and no 6 winning numbers so too rich for me ha ha.

hmm leather looks pretty bad to me for a car that has only done 15k miles. There is a lot of pinching in the leather on all the seats which does not look right to me. Mercedes W124 leather seats are normally spot on with extremely well tailored leather - these seats do not look right.
Even though the car has only done 15k miles - you will still have to budget for all the normal things on these cars if they have not been done - wiring loom, headgasket, water pump,etc

i thought it had that 'not worn smooth by 1000 bums' look about it but I could well be wrong. agree stuff will have/will go wrong due to lack of use.

i thought it had that 'not worn smooth by 1000 bums' look about it but I could well be wrong. agree stuff will have/will go wrong due to lack of use.

Never mind lack of use - I'd be more worried about the lack of a sevice history.

Is this the same car that was for sale with Cheshire Classic Benz a few years ago for £15k?

I like it very much, for a serious collector is it overpriced?

25k? He must be dreaming. :rolleyes:

is the driver side door speaker cover missing? if i have 25k I'd go for e60 AMG anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom