Mercedes 320e amg w124 saloon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wasn't sure even if it was a real AMG, seems a little cheap, or not?
Chrome arches probably been put on to hide the rust, (not a fan of them myself)

That`s not AMG mate,only the bodykit is.It has been on ebay many times and the last time was sold for 1450 few months ago.An AMG one is e36 3.6 engine facelift or 300-24 bored to 3.4 prefacelift car.I`m so tempted on this one 1993 MERCEDES 320 E AUTO RED on eBay (end time 27-Sep-09 13:25:09 BST) but i must resist,as i have 3 w124s but if someone is looking for one this is the one to go for

That`s not AMG mate,only the bodykit is.It has been on ebay many times and the last time was sold for 1450 few months ago.An AMG one is e36 3.6 engine facelift or 300-24 bored to 3.4 prefacelift car.I`m so tempted on this one 1993 MERCEDES 320 E AUTO RED on eBay (end time 27-Sep-09 13:25:09 BST) but i must resist,as i have 3 w124s but if someone is looking for one this is the one to go for

Agree, even the wheels on the black one are fakes and its deffo not a sportline. That red one however looks amazing just needs the finishing touch of a bonnet badge.

Is not an AMG,but yes it does look nice.My fav colour combo red with black leather:thumb:

:doh: I'm a second hand car dealers dream!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom