Mercedes 500E limited

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The BEM wood looks amazing a shame about the worn leather though. Not too sure about those crystal lights either.

Not too sure about those crystal lights either.

I dont think the headlights look bad at all.
I only realised the lights had been changed when i read your post lol.

Would work well with HID's/Xenons.

I think they look good, but i couldnt find them for RHD.

I thought all the Limiteds had climate control?

Dave!

From the cars I've seen for sale, it appears that the "push-button" climate control was still an option on the Limiteds. Charles Ironside had one earlier this year with the a/c option, while Avantgarde Cars had one at the same time with the climate control - both genuine Limited cars. :)

Darren

I guess they would be better if they were projector style that way they would look even better with HID's.

From the cars I've seen for sale, it appears that the "push-button" climate control was still an option on the Limiteds. Charles Ironside had one earlier this year with the a/c option, while Avantgarde Cars had one at the same time with the climate control - both genuine Limited cars. :)

Darren

Now this I never knew, cheers for that.

Dave!

I don't think the seats are particularly worn, just a very strange colour combination and pattern.

I don't think the seats are particularly worn, just a very strange colour combination and pattern.

Look at the picture of the rear seat bench and compare the leather on the door card to the seat bench itself. The strange colour combination and pattern was part of the E500 limiteds.

Not sure why people ruin a 500E like that....what's with those wheels, and the tacko lights ??

And to that to a 500 Limited !

Outrageous !!

talbir

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom