MERCEDES 500E W124, VERY RARE, BLACK Low Mileage, Owned 14 years

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not a fan of the blacked out rear lenses but looks a decent car otherwise.

I also notice a couple of 124's in the background of one of the pics, which is nice to see!

its interesting to see that on this left hand drive car, the indicator and cruise control stalks are on the opposite side of the
steering wheel to the right hand drive W124.

there must be a reason for this? cant think why though.

sorry about the size of the picture, didnt know it was going to be this big and dont know how to make it smaller.

$(KGrHqNHJFYE+,N98!05BP8Jy+J(Jg~~60_57.JPG

Last edited:
1999 RHD C230K SALOON stalk on the left
1994 RHD E300D ESTATE stalk on the right
answers on a postcard please!

it may be 19 years old, but I'm not sure I could ever regard 184k miles as "low mileage" after all at nearly 10k p.a its not really even "low yearly mileage'

it may be 19 years old, but I'm not sure I could ever regard 184k miles as "low mileage" after all at nearly 10k p.a its not really even "low yearly mileage'

184k kms, not miles!

Ah, good point! Slightly better.

^^ Slightly better?.... 110k miles equates to about 5.7k miles per year.... that is well below the average..... Not to mention paltry for a 5 litre V8 monster...

Nice car, worth a look for someone who's after one...

Nice to see one with a Mushroom Interior.

Change the rear lights and that car is a belter.

Maybe find a set of Rial "M" wheels - the nicest wheel ever made to fit a 500E. (Now like rocking horse poo).

Rial_18x8_.jpg

Last edited:
^^ Slightly better?.... 110k miles equates to about 5.7k miles per year.... that is well below the average..... Not to mention paltry for a 5 litre V8 monster...

Nice car, worth a look for someone who's after one...

Might be below average, but still not I regard as "low", for example, my ex-wife has a 25 year old Alfa spider with 75k Km on the clock, that I class as both low mileage and low mileage per year.

Might be below average, but still not I regard as "low", for example, my ex-wife has a 25 year old Alfa spider with 75k Km on the clock, that I class as both low mileage and low mileage per year.

Relatively, compared to most other E500/500E's for sale it's low.

That's what matters.

Nice to see one with a Mushroom Interior.

Change the rear lights and that car is a belter.

Maybe find a set of Rial "M" wheels - the nicest wheel ever made to fit a 500E. (Now like rocking horse poo).

Rial_18x8_.jpg

Rial M wheels?... I got a set of Brabus Monoblock II's 17x8, based on the MB 8 hole design that would look equally good....

Or 18s ;) like the ones pictured ^

I can never understand people who take load of pictures to sell their car and cant be bothered to spend 15mins to clean the engine bay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom