Mercedes 560 SEC with AMG styling - Full detail

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Great job Mark, Magnificent looking SEC, love the signal red

It looks great after your work but please tell the owner to get rid of them mudflaps

Lovely job ... I just love that model.
Colour looks great too.

That looks like the car that was on eBay recently.

Very nice , is it in America ?

Ah , I see !

All the talk of fenders , hoods and trunks threw me !

Really good work :) The paint looks fantastic and a classic car as well. Thanks for sharing :)

Great job - amazing difference after the detailing work. Always loved that car - was THE car in the Middle East when I was growing up there in the 80's.

Thanks all for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work on and I like a challenge!!

Hi guys can say first hand say woblynne done a fantastic job:thumb: on the car because i am the proud owner of the car in question.:D

i am scared of washing it as i dont want to undo the hardwork put into it.

however it needs a wash now but waiting for weather to improve so can wash it properly myself at home too scared to take it to a car wash :(

have bought all the gear to wash with some autoglym shampoo and sheepskin wool mitt and going to go with two bucket method.

woblynne your advice will be appreciated please.

Hi, glad you are happy with the results, I enjoyed working on the car as we don't get too many of them through our doors!

The two bucket method is a must (works better still with grit guards in the buckets).

I would also thoroughly hose down the car to get rid of any heavy dirt/grit etc before putting mitt to metal.

Also invest in a microfibre drying towel like the Meguiars Water Magnet as these will be gentler on the paint than the traditional chamois leather.

Once dry a regular application of wax will help to preserve the finish.

Enjoy!!!!

hi have invested in a microfibre drying towel too. grit guards what are they? i am just waiting for some decent weather to be honest to wash it.

i tend not to take it out in the rain normally but had to take to garage as had it booked for a new exhaust, now she sounds much better.

yeah i am amazed how well it turned out just looks totally different to when i first dropped it off.

thanks again

thanks Woblynne. whats your first name? Do you work at SL shop permanent or do you independent detailing as well?

i might have to invest in one of them. i was thinking about buying the snowfoam kit or is the use of a pressure washer and two bucket method with autoglym shampoo and wool mitt just as effective?

oh yeah merry christmas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom