Mercedes All Data V8.0 disks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

craigyb

Car
Audi A8 W12
I have a spare set of Mercedes disks 1,2&3 plus the install disks, basically it's the workshop instructions on how do almost any job that a dealer would do to your car, including parts breakdowns and labour. These disks cover all mercedes models.

Send a PM with your address if you would like to "test" the disks for me.

I will send back a DVD with the 4 images on and you can burn them to CD's

Craig

Last edited:
I downloaded these a while back and never managed to even get so far as burning them. :-(

craigyb said:
I have a spare set of Mercedes disks 1,2&3 plus the install disks, basically it's the workshop instructions on how do almost any job that a dealer would do to your car, including parts breakdowns and labour. These disks cover all mercedes models.

Craig

craigyb has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Doh! :)

-simon

scotth_uk said:
I downloaded these a while back and never managed to even get so far as burning them. :-(

If you are running short on disk space I'll 'host' them for you :D

I've made room in my inbox for more requests, I think I'm upto 10 now, I will arrange shipping this weekend.

I'm not asking anything for them really guys, just speading the good word...

Craig

OK, I've cut about 20 of these DVD's now, they contain 1 install image and 3 mercedes data disk images, also 1 audi image covering all cars since 1982.

Some kind people have offered beer tokens in return for the disks, anyone wishing to donate ( and I stress this isn't compulsory ) it will go towards replacing the 20 DVD disks, envelopes and postage.

PayPal: [email protected]

Thanks

Craig

Craig many thanks.

PM me your private address and I will do something...

Cheers Craig :) will paypal you some beer later :bannana:

I will offer the same service when I have recieved my Disk :)

regards,

Peter

Merc Manuals

craigyb said:

Craig

Hi craig,
I would be interested to receive a copy of your manuals, If i supply the disks and pay for the postage is that ok. Just tell me what and how many disks you want together with name and address. I have bought a set off e bay a while ago but have had no successs with the installation . I am still trying to debug the system.( I am not expert in IT but will try to resovle my problems, if I do will aslo offer my copies to MBclub users).
I willsend you pm soon.

Last edited:
It has been decided by the moderators that this thread should be closed because it may contravene the AUP for the forum. If anyone would like full details please contact any of the moderation/administration staff.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom